Kerala Association proudly presents the new board members for the year 2021-2022.
The following members will be part of the new committee:
1. Mrs.Ayona Joseph- Chairperson
2. Mr.Sibin Mathews – Vice-Chairperson
3. Mrs.Chinnu Mathews – Secretary
4. Mrs.Jiby Clement – Joint Secretary
5. Mr.Athul Abraham – Treasurer
6. Mr.Nithin George – Public Relations Officer.
7. Mrs.Maria Ranjeevan –
8. Mr.Ajin Paul – Executive Member
9. Mrs.Seema Baiju – Executive Member
We thank all the former committee members for their invaluable support and guidance. We also extend our heartfelt love and gratitude to all the families here, who are the building blocks of the association. Please extend your generous support in all our upcoming endeavors.
The pandemic is proving to be equally hard for all of us. But; together, let us try and keep the spirit of the Kerala Association alive and ignited.
History of Board of members/kerala Association.
Register your interest to work as a Volunteer/ Board member for KA as per constitution*
Board Members for Financial year 2022 ( April2021-March2022)
* Register your interest by Email/Text/contact the secretary.
New Board Members/ Financial year 2018 ( April2018-March2019)
* Elected on AGM @ Saturday, 12th May from 3PM-7PM in Lisneal College.
Kerala Association is proud to introduce the new board members for THE GIFTED YEAR 2018-‘19.
The following members will be part of the new committee:-
Mrs. Deepa Sulochana – Chairperson
Mr. Sibin Mathews – Vice Chairperson
Mrs. Suja Reji – Secretary
Mrs. Simi Rajeev- Joint Secretary
Mr. Reji John – Treasurer
Mr. Saji George – PRO
Mrs. Jisha Basil – Programme Co-ordinator
Executive Members – Mrs. Jiji Jacob & Mrs. Jolly Antony.
KAADY (KA Association of Youth) members List will be updated soon… !
New Board Members/ Financial year 2017 ( April2017-March2018)
* Elected on AGM @ April 29 th 2017 /Lisneal College
Contact details by Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
#കലയുടെ രാജാക്കന്മാർക്ക് സ്നേഹത്തിന്റെയും ആഹ്ലാദത്തിന്റെയും ഒരായിരം നന്ദി ! …..
#കലയുടെ കിരീടാവകാശം ഇനി നിറസന്ധ്യ ടീമിന് ….!!!! #KA Board members 2017
#Nirasandhya2017/ Special Event By KA @Lisneal college.
#The Lights of Culture 2017-18/ We thank everyone who helped and contributed to make this Multicultural Night a fabulous success! 👪 👏 🙌 🙏 💕 🧣 🧤 🦃 …….
Phone no _0044 7490 18 7730 (text/call)
Board Members/ Financial year 2016 ( April2016-March2017)
Oru chempaneer poove pole / BofMs 2016 .
Board Members/ Financial year 2015 ( April’15-March’16)
Board Members/ financial year 2014 ( April’14-March’15)
Board Members/ Financial year 2013 ( April’13-March’14)
KA Board Soorath, Joshy, Dr Aji Baby at YMCA function — with Joshy Mathew.
Board Members/ financial year 2012 ( April’12-March’13)
President_ Dr Thomas Kattakayam
Board Members/ financial year 2011 ( April’11-March’12)
President_ Dr Thomas Kattakayam
Board Members/ financial year 2010 ( April’10-March’11)
Board Members/ financial year 2009 ( April’09-March’10)
Board Members/ financial year 2008 ( April’08-March’09)
Board Members/ financial year 2006 ( April’06-March’07)
Board Members/ financial year 2005 ( April’05-March’06)
Board Members/ financial year 2004 ( April’04-March’05)
Families below were planned to celebrate onam 2004 with all kerala families in Folyle Area. After this festival success,This Group with Legal help of Derry city council, planned to form an association & named as ” Kerala Association” in Derry ~Londonderry, Northern Ireland , United Kingdom. Our constitution committed to promoting Kerala’s rich and varied artistic, literary and cultural heritage among international community, particularly younger British Malayalees. They started a journey to register with HMRC as charity organisation.
Watch on Youtube :
Register your interest as a Volunteer/ Board members under KA/ constitution* .
Please find some Imp details about The board. more details pls contact the secretary.
The name of the organisation is:__Kerala Association
The Kerala Association organisation (termed “organisation” from here on) is a not-for-profit community group.
It is not politically or religiously motivated. It fully supports Section 75 equality and good relations legislation.
- Membership is open to all Indian Malayalee (Keralite) interested in the aims and objectives of the organisation regardless of background.
- The list of members will be kept updated and may be reviewed each year by the community.
- (a) Membership fee: The few will be £20.00 for family and £15.00 for individuals. This money is non-refundable and needs to be renewed annually.
- Committee – The Committee shall be responsible for the policy, management finances and activities of the organisation and for any future staff or premises, which may or may not be obtained.
- President – The Committee shall appoint one of its members to be the organisations President who will co-ordinate meetings.
- Secretary – The Committee shall appoint a Secretary who will keep, or cause to be kept, a written record (minutes) of all meetings.
- The committee may appoint other officers as required
- Committee members will not normally serve more than 1 year in a particular office.
- Vacancies on the committee shall be filled by Co-option.
- The committee will meet at least 4 times per year normally once per quarter.
- The Committee quorum shall consist of 5 members one of who must be either the organisation President, Treasurer or Secretary to make any decision.
- The committee may appoint sub-committee to assist in the efficient running of the organisation.